Merry Christmas Eve to all of you in blog land! I’m sure everyone is out and about visiting with family and friends but if you’re in need of a last minute dessert recipe for tomorrow (or the rest of the week), you’re in luck! You may already know about Oreo balls/truffles but I have to say they’re the best thing that my old roommate ever taught me how to make. Baking is not my forte so that’s why these are my go-to items for holiday parties (and always for Ryan on V-Day too!). They are soooooo incredibly easy and extra delicious… gotta add that glass of milk though!
1. Crush up Oreos (the Ninja works wonders!)
2. Add cream cheese to Oreo powder
3. Mix cream cheese and powder until you have a doughy consistency
4. Roll mix into balls and place on wax paper
5. Place in fridge to cool for a few minutes
6. Coat the balls with melted white chocolate
7. Top with some crushed up peppermint or sprinkles
8. Let cool in fridge… and you’re ready to eat!
Now it’s time to enjoy the holidays (and all the treats, of course)! I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and I’ll see y’all back on Friday!