Happy Friday, friends!! It wasn’t until this week that I started thinking about Christmas shopping so naturally I prepped by getting all the wrapping paper, gift tags, and ribbon. Now I need to find a new tree skirt… and probably some new ornaments too. TIS THE SEASON!! I have seen quite a few people put their trees up already but I like a real tree so that won’t be happening until after Thanksgiving. Anyways, I’m excited to kick off this years holiday gift guide series with gifts for the girls. Whether it’s your mom, bestie, or coworker, there’s no doubt she would love something from this list… I know I would!
And I also wanted to let y’all know that I updated some of my tabs in the menu bar. You can now find a “holiday” tab that will contain all my gift guides, holiday outfits, and more. My “style” tab is now categorized by the season and I have added a “shop my Instagram” tab as well. If you don’t have LikeToKnow.It or don’t feel like waiting for the emails, you can easily shop my Instagram outfits there. It makes it SO easy. Hopefully things will now be easier to navigate! So enough of me chatting… on to the gifts!
1. FORMULA X NAIL POLISH SET | Are you really surprised that this is #1 on my list? Us girls love our beauty products and sometimes it can be hard to gift makeup or perfume. Luckily, nail polish works for everybody and I know plenty of girls who would love to get this set and the colors are so pretty!
2. S’WELL BOTTLE | You may not think a water bottle would be an exciting gift, but S’well bottles totally live up to their hype. It seriously keeps your drink ice cold, even in the middle of summer. I’m obsessed with mine and love this shiny gold one too!
3. LEOPARD BEANIE | We’ve transitioned from Panama hats to floppy hats and soon will come the beanies. Love the leopard print and the fact that it’s only $15!
4. TASSEL EARRING SET | For the ladies who love a little sparkle, this tassel earrings set from BaubleBar is perfect. The colors are so festive!
5. VELVET CROSSBODY | For only $35, this is a great way to get on the velvet trend and would be great for holiday parties and winter events.
6. FAUX FUR THROW | Everybody loves a little faux fur in the winter.. or is that just me?! This grey throw from Target would make a great gift for your friend, mom, or coworker. It totally has that cozy winter feel!
7. SLEEP SHIRT | I mean… how stinking cute is this sleep shirt?! “The snuggle is real” saying is awesome but if you’re not feeling it, the shirt also comes in 6 different patterns.
8. VOLUSPA CANDLE | For the girl that has everything (or if you just have no clue what to get her) just go with a candle! And not just any candle, make sure it smells delicious and is packaged nicely so it can double as home decor. You can never go wrong with Voluspa.
9. IT COSMETICS MOISTURIZING CREAM | Y’all have heard me rave about this cream but I’ll just go on and sing its praises again! It smells amazing, feels amazing, and is great for your skin (especially in these dry winter months). I love that this travel size comes in a fun ornament package!
10. FAUX FUR SCARF | More faux fur? Why not! I love the soft, neutral color of this one from Target.
11. L’OCCITANE HAND CREAM SET | This is hands-down (pun intended!) the best hand cream out there. I have been using this stuff for years and any girl would love to have some of this in her handbag. Promise!
Be sure to come back next week for another festive gift guide. And speaking of gifts, in case you missed this week’s earlier posts I have not one but TWO giveaways for y’all to enter. Yay!!! Click here to enter to win $300 to Amazon and click here to enter to win a custom whitening kit from Smile Brilliant.
I’m so excited for this weekend because I have my 3rd annual Friendsgiving celebration and I’m already dreaming of all the delicious food. Hope y’all have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!