Happy Valentine’s Day everyone and TGIF!! It’s sunny out, the snow is melting & the weekend is just around the corner. I’ll be sharing 5 things on my mind every week for 5 on Friday!
1. I’m so very excited to see Ryan tonight! I know some people may think Valentine’s Day is “cheesy,” “not a real holiday,” etc. etc. but I’m always down for a celebration, whatever the reason may be! This is our 3rd Valentine’s together & I couldn’t be happier.
2. I also get to see my best friends this weekend! A bunch of us are going out to Red Ginger in Charlotte for Logan’s birthday dinner. She has moved back home to Wilmington temporarily to study for the bar so we definitely miss seeing her! Most of us don’t even live in Charlotte anymore, so I always look forward to our girls weekends.
3. White Chocolate Pretzel Thermometers! We’re celebrating February birthdays in class today so my roommate Sarah & I whipped out our culinary skills once again and made these sweet & salty treats. See our EKG cookies here.
4. I need to try my best to de-stress this weekend. We had two snow days and our schedule got a little crazy. I have a Behavioral Med exam today, Surgery on Monday, and another on Wednesday. These are the times when PA school gets a little overwhelming, but I just have to remember that I’m 1/4 of the way through!
5. Packing stinks!! I am trying to get better since I visit Charlotte so frequently but sometime it’s hard to decide what to wear (every girl’s problem right?). Also, while I’m in school I’m either in business casual or sweats, so I’m always ready to dress up in real clothes. Here’s my outfit picked out for Saturday.
Have a great weekend everyone!