Happy Valentine’s Day everyone and TGIF!! It’s sunny out, the snow is melting & the weekend is just around the corner. I’ll be sharing 5 things on my mind every week for 5 on Friday!
1. I’m so very excited to see Ryan tonight! I know some people may think Valentine’s Day is “cheesy,” “not a real holiday,” etc. etc. but I’m always down for a celebration, whatever the reason may be! This is our 3rd Valentine’s together & I couldn’t be happier.
2. I also get to see my best friends this weekend! A bunch of us are going out to Red Ginger in Charlotte for Logan’s birthday dinner. She has moved back home to Wilmington temporarily to study for the bar so we definitely miss seeing her! Most of us don’t even live in Charlotte anymore, so I always look forward to our girls weekends.
3. White Chocolate Pretzel Thermometers! We’re celebrating February birthdays in class today so my roommate Sarah & I whipped out our culinary skills once again and made these sweet & salty treats. See our EKG cookies here.
4. I need to try my best to de-stress this weekend. We had two snow days and our schedule got a little crazy. I have a Behavioral Med exam today, Surgery on Monday, and another on Wednesday. These are the times when PA school gets a little overwhelming, but I just have to remember that I’m 1/4 of the way through!
5. Packing stinks!! I am trying to get better since I visit Charlotte so frequently but sometime it’s hard to decide what to wear (every girl’s problem right?). Also, while I’m in school I’m either in business casual or sweats, so I’m always ready to dress up in real clothes. Here’s my outfit picked out for Saturday.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Alyssa at Southern Abundance says
Happy Valentine's Day to you and Ryan 🙂 I always love seeing your cute medical twist on baking items and that y'all can still have a little fun among all the stress. Enjoy your weekend in Charlotte and be safe driving!
Hey girl, hope you had an amazing Valentine's as well! I have never been much of a cook/baker but somehow PA school is bringing it out haha.
Ashley from Perfectly Scrubbed says
Hi Kristina! Hopped over to your blog from the Five on Friday link-up! I love your twist on baking with the pretzel thermometers! I am a ER nurse so I can appreciate it! 🙂 Have a good weekend!
Hi Ashley, thanks for stopping by.. I'm glad you liked the pretzels! You should definitely try to make them, they are super easy! Love your blog as well, just started following on BlogLovin. Have a great weekend!
Elise @ Cheers Yall says
You are so precious! And I love those pretzel rods…hilariously cute (and yummy!)!!
Hope y'all had a lovely weekend. Happy 3rd V-Day to y'all! 🙂
Started following on GFC thanks to the linkup, and I am looking forward to reading along! xx
Hi Elise, thanks for following and hope you had a great V-day as well! Look forward to reading your blog as well, have a great rest of the week!