It’s that time of year again!! Sephora just kicked off their annual VIB sale and everything (!!!) will be 20% off until November 15th with code 20FORVIB (and Beauty Insiders get 15% off with code INSIDER15). Whether you want to stock up on your must-have products or grab a few gift sets or stocking stuffers, this is the time to score some major savings. I’ve put together a list of some of my top picks for you guys- happy shopping!
one | two | three | four | five | six | seven | eight | nine
1. Nail sets are fool-proof gifts because you don’t have to worry about colors or scents. This set from Ciaté has six winter shades that come in a super cute snow globe.
2. If you’re needing a brush refresh, I’m loving the colors of this set from Tarte plus it’s under $50.
3. For years I always had to have a tube of the Fresh Sugar lip balm on me but then I discovered It Cosmetics. The Je Ne Sais Quoi balm is a must-have and makes your lips feel SO amazing and soft. I have it in both the regular color and the rose, love ’em both!
4. If I had to choose one and only one face makeup, it would be It Cosmetics CC+ Cream. I just haven’t found anything that much better and to be honest, I really don’t want to! This stuff has great coverage, is hydrating and it has SPF 50. If you’ve never tried it get a mini size, I promise you’ll love it!
5. I basically live off of dry shampoo (#oilyhairproblems) so I may scoop up this sampler set. This sale is a great time to try out several products and figure out which one works best for you.
6. My favorite self-tanner from St. Tropez comes in a new ‘Sunshine Ready Kit‘ and I’m definitely scooping this one up. I usually use the classic foam which gives a great tan, but I’m excited to try out their in-shower lotion and gradual tan.
7. This is the perfect time to try out some new eyeshadow palettes and this one by Tarte has some seriously gorgeous shades and is compact and perfect for travel.
8. This fall, YSL launched their La Tatouage lip stain and it has become a new favorite. The pigment its so long lasting and it doesn’t feel like you have anything on your lips. Want to try out some new shades!
9. If you want to splurge on something, I’d check out the Drybar buttercup hair dryer. This is always a popular item during the sale and I always have my eye on it, but have yet to pull the trigger! For just a few dollars more than the dryer itself, you also get shampoo, conditioner, styling products, a brush and hair clips in this set.
I’d love to hear what you guys are stocking up on and thanks for reading!
Anna English says
I love a good beauty sale, great picks babe!
I’m totally stocking up on essentials and may be picking up a few “just because” items! 😉
Beauty With Lily
Ashley Zeal says
The IT Cosmetics CC cream is THE best!!!
sarah lindner says
I didn’t realize they had a sale! I will def have to check it out! So many great picks!
Tarte eyeshadow palettes are my weakness in Sephora! I’m also intrigued by these YSL lip stains. I need to find a longer lasting color that still looks “newly applied” (if you know what I mean).
I love IT cosmetics too, they have such a great line and the quality and coverage is amazing!! & Totally have my eyes on that YSL lip stains!
cute & little
Don’t tempt me to shop this sale, girl! I have my eyes on those Taste brushes now 🙂
Totally meant Tarte* haha!
so many good stocking stuffers here! I see a few things I need to get for myself.
April | http://www.thebluehydrangeas.com
Jessica | PetiteStyleScript says
I love the Sephora Sale and shop it every year! It’s perfect for stocking up for the year and purchasing holiday gifts!
So many great picks! I need to try these!
Laura Leigh says
So many great items! Gotta love all things IT Cosmetics!! They’re the best!
xo Laura Leigh