The Sephora holiday sale is underway and I wanted to share a few of my top picks with you guys. Most of these are products that I have used for years, that have been ordered over and over so you know they’re good! You can check out the sale here and use code YAYHOLIDAY to get 15% off and free shipping on all orders (sale ends November 15th)!
- Detox Dry Shampoo | This is my pick for favorite dry shampoo. I have fine, oily hair and have tried a LOT of them over the years and I always come back to this one.
- Anastasia Mini Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette | I have the larger Soft Glam Palette and absolutely love the colors and pigment of these eyeshadows. This mini palette has a combo of matte and shimmery shades and would be perfect for travel!
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask | This is a cult classic and for good reason- I use this every night so I can wake up with hydrate lips (plus it smells so good)!
- Bobbi Brown Crushed Liquid Lipstick | I’m a huge fan of Bobbi Brown lipsticks in general. These have a moisturizing formula and great pigment- I love the color “In a Jam” for fall!
- Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream | I just ordered my 3rd jar of this moisturizer. It’s my new favorite because it’s super hydrating but not too heavy and it smells amazing!
- Hourglass Scattered Light Glitter Eyeshadow | The holiday season is the perfect time to wear some sparkle and this is a great option if you’re looking for a glitter shadow- I have it in the color “Ray.”
- Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Drops | I cannot sing the praises of these drops enough! I used to use tanning foam but after hearing about these I decided to try them out and I’m hooked. You just mix a few drops in with your daily moisturizer/body lotion and it develops into a natural tan. It’s so convenient to apply and has become one of my must-have beauty products.
- Pura Diffuser Set | The Pura diffuser is such a cool product- Ryan actually gifted it to me for Christmas last year. It’s a high tech diffuser that holds 2 scents that can be controlled by an app on your phone (you can even schedule when you want the scent to be turned on). Love the Nest fragrances and this one definite makes a great gift!
- Natasha Denona Retro Palette | I’ve been wanting to get a new eyeshadow palette for a while now so just treated myself to this one. I was drawn to the warm pinks/purples and neutrals plus the shimmery shades will be great for the holiday/winter season.
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara | I’ve tried tons of mascaras but always keep coming back to this one. I think the unique brush is what I like most, it really does a great job of curling and separating your lashes.
- IT Cosmetics CC Cream | Another OG, I’ve been using this CC cream for years. I love the coverage, creamy consistency and the fact that it has SPF 50. I’m not a big fan of super matte/heavy foundations and found that this provides a great amount of coverage without looking overdone.
I would love to hear, what’s your number one must-have product from Sephora? Let me know in the comments below!