Happy Friday, friends!! Another week bites the dust and before we know it we’ll be into September which means helloooooo fall. I’m excited to finish the summer off strong for Labor Day but I’m also ready for some cooler temps to come our way. I don’t know if I have an actual “favorite color,” but I’d say blue is up there. Today I’m sharing a few blue pieces that are on my radar and with the exception of the Hunter boots, they are all under $100!!
1. NEW BALANCE SNEAKERS || I’m normally not a sneaker girl but I think these are the cutest shoes to finish off that ‘athleisure’ look. I just picked them up in gold!
2. SUNGLASSES || These black & blue frames are a unique color combo and are perfect for upcoming Carolina Panthers games, don’t you think?!
3. ARROWHEAD RING || Have y’all seen Kendra Scott’s new fall collection?? O.M.G. is it good. Move over, turquoise and hello lapis. Obsessed with these earrings as well!
4. DISTRESSED DENIM || I love BLANKNYC jeans not only for their price, but also for their comfort and stretchability. I like how these are a little distressed, but not over the top.
5. TASSEL TOTE || I’ve posted about this once and I’ll do it again- this tote is fabulous!! Such a great Target find for fall and it also comes with a crossbody bag inside which makes it a 2-in-1.
6. WRAP DRESS || Doesn’t this dress look comfy?? I’d rock it to work or brunch and love the rich shade of cobalt.
7. STATEMENT EARRINGS || These babies are currently on the way to my house and I couldn’t be more excited. How stinkin’ cute are they?!
8. NAVY TOP || Y’all know that Lush makes so many cute top and this high-low number is perfect to transition into fall.
9. SHORT COAT || I love the look of this simple, no-fuss coat from H&M. I feel like all I have are peacoats so I definitely need to branch out a little this fall! This one also comes in a pretty hunter green color.
10. HUNTER BOOTS || I saw these while perusing the shoe section at Nordstrom the other day and the color is SO pretty in person. Having a pair of Hunters on hand makes rainy days not so bad!
11. ZIPPERED TOTE || Yet another gorgeous blue tote! Love the zippered detail on this one and can’t hate that price.
SHOP THE POST
What are y’alls plans for the weekend?? I go on a big trip next weekend (yay!) but this weekend’s lineup includes massages, food trucks, and a fun blogger brunch. Hope you have a fabulous Friday and don’t forget to follow along on Instagram (@kristinahendley) and Snapchat (khendley)!