I don’t know about y’all, but spring fever is in full swing over here. We’ve had some crazy back and forth weather here in Charlotte but I’d be perfectly fine if Punxsutawney Phil didn’t see his shadow. I don’t want 6 more weeks of winter! Today I’m rounding up my warm weather wish list from Orchard Mile which is your online one stop shop for all those designer pieces. Think brands like Mara Hoffman, Rebecca Taylor, and Joie. Even though many of the pieces are a little out of my price range, there are also tons of great deals and sales. Remember this Parker dress I wore to a recent rehearsal dinner? It retails for $325 and you can find it here for $130. I’m all about a good steal.
Since sunny days (and an upcoming trip to Florida) are on my mind, I’m rounding up some of my warm-weather picks that are all under $150. Let’s check them out!
1. EMBROIDERED TOP | Embroidery is big trend this spring and I love all the colors in this top by Calypso St. Barth.
2. POM POM SANDALS | Give me ALL the tassels and pom poms. Are these sandals from Rebecca Minkoff the cutest things ever or what??
4. PAVE RING | Gotta love a good rhinestone ring and love the cool “claw” look of this one.
5. PANAMA HAT | A panama hat is a must-have for the spring & summer. I wore mine SO much last year, perfect for those bad hair days too!
6. PASTEL SWIMSUIT | It’s no secret that Mara Hoffman has some of the best swimwear out there. The best colors. The best prints. I’ve got my eye on this pastel bandeau suit.
7. BLUE SUNGLASSES | I usually stick to black or tortoise, but need to add some fun colored sunnies to the mix.
8. EMBROIDERED CLUTCH | Legit NEED this bag. The floral embroidery and the giant tassel are everything and this has got to make its way inside my closet somehow.
9. BLUE ROMPER | Love all the blue hues in this romper, perfect for a day on the beach!
11. COLD SHOULDER TOP | The cold shoulder trend is going strong and this cute top just screams spring!
What’s on your warm weather wish list?! I just got these espadrilles in yesterday and they are SO pretty. Can’t wait to wear them in Florida next weekend… the beach is calling my name! Hope y’all have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.
Thank you to Orchard Mile for sponsoring this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.