Hi, friends and hellooo 2016!! I hope everyone had a super fun new year whether you partied all night long or curled up on the couch to watch the ball drop. My friend Katie cooked a delicious pasta dinner and then a bunch of us went bowling which was perfect- low key but still a great time!
With the new year comes change and excitement. There are new adventures, ideas, and things to look forward to. I have several goals both personal and blog-related that I’m determined to make happen in 2016. It was neat to look back at my goals for 2015 and writing them down each year is a great way to hold yourself accountable.
– Finish wedding planning and marry the love of my life!
– Pass the PANCE (PA board exam… which is this week!)
– Get my first job and officially start my career as a PA.
– Work out 4 days a week.
– Move into our new townhouse.
– Continue to improve my cooking skills.
– Revamp my blog design (coming soon).
– Find a new blog to follow every week.
– Post consistently 3-4 times per week.
– Attend a blog conference.
– Go to more Charlotte blogger meet-ups.
– Include more home decor posts (once we get our new house!).
A few snaps from our NYE
If y’all have been following along, then you know this is going to be one busy year for me… as if last year wasn’t crazy enough. This year brings my transition from a student to a professional and from a fiancé to a wife. There are so many exciting things to look forward to and I’m so excited to share my experiences with y’all. Let’s make 2016 the best year yet!!