Happy Black Friday!! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving- we switched things up a little bit and had my parents come visit us and we took them out to a nice turkey day dinner. Since we already had our friendsgiving, we didn’t feel like doing the whole cooking thing since there were only five of us. We’re saving it up for next year when we actually have room to host our families. And I’m already planning my tablescape… get ready! Anyway, I’m back with another gift guide and this one’s for the guys. I’ll admit, they’re the hardest to shop for but hopefully this can spark a few ideas. And make sure to check back next week for some great tech gifts!!
1. ME UNDIES BOXERS | Guy tested and approved. I know boxers may not seem too exciting, but these are honesty the softest things in the world. Ryan is obsessed with them and is asking for like 6 more pairs for Christmas!
2. GROWLER & TOTE | What does pretty much every guy love? Beer. Since we have several breweries in town, Ryan loves to take his growler and fill it up every few weeks. I like how this one comes with a cool little tote.
3. PLAID SHIRT | If your guy doesn’t like to shop, this is the time to stock up on his favorite plaid shirts. J.Crew will never steer you wrong!
4. FUN SOCKS | Guys don’t really get to accessorize like us girls but the one place they can really show their personality is their socks. These Stance socks would be great for a basketball fan- the James Harden ones even have a fuzzy beard!
5. PATAGONIA VEST | I’m sure any guy could get use out of a Patagonia ‘Better Sweater’ vest. This one comes in 4 colors or you could always go for a puffer instead.
6. LEATHER STRAP WATCH | You don’t have to spend a ton on a nice watch. This one would go with black and brown outfits and would make a great timepiece for work.
7. POWER BANK | For the guy on the go, a portable power bank is a must-have. I’ve had this exact one for over a year and it has been a lifesaver. Holds a great charge and fits in the smallest of places.
8. SLIM WALLET | A nice slim leather wallet is something he’ll use all the time. Ryan likes his for going out and traveling because it’s less bulky than a regular wallet.
9. GOLF BAG | Up his golf game by giving him a new golf bag (and clubs if you’re feeling really generous)!
10. WATCH BOX | Monogramming always adds that personal touch and give his watches a nice home with this box from Mark & Graham. They have tons of other personalized goodies too!
11. SUNSCREEN | We all know guys may not wear this as much as they should and probably won’t buy it on their own. This one is super water-resistant so it’s perfect for sweaty sports and long days outdoors.
12. SLIPPERS | Cozy slippers will keep his feet nice and warm this winter and the shearling on these looks so incredibly cozy.
Oh my gosh, I think my hubby would LOVE those slippers!
xx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.
Linda Quinones says
Such a great roundup!! Those socks are so funny and my boyfriend could definitely use a power bank!!
Jessica Sheppard says
The battery charger and Fry's card wallet are my faves!!
Greta Hollar says
My hubby would love #2 and #12! That may be his gifts this year!
Greta | http://www.gretahollar.com
Such great picks, my boyfriend would love that watch!
Lauren Ashley says
These are some great gift ideas! I need to buy something for my dad and love some of these! 🙂
The Fashionista's Diary
Loving all these gift ideas! My fiancé would love these picks!
xO – Steph
Bailey Schwartz says
Obsessed with your gift guide, so many great ideas!
Here’s The Skinny
On the DL Lifestyle says
This gift guide is on point for him! XX, Donna
I always have such a hard time shopping for my husband, everything he wants is like hundereds of dollars lol
my husband is impossible to shop for, so i'm loving these suggestions. I'll definitely be taking a few hints from this post!
Owen Davis @ Davis Duo says
Great ideas! My husband is the HARDEST to shop for!!! And his birthday is next week which makes it even harder!