I’m back with my final gift guide of the season! I kept it simple this year with three guides- gifts for her under $100, gifts for him under $100 and today is all about stocking stuffers. I love the tradition of filling stockings even if it’s with something as simple as a bunch of candy or lottery tickets. Everything I’ve rounded up in today’s gift guide is super affordable (under $25) and is divided between gifts for him & her, however there are a few that would work for girls and guys! If I had to share my #1 pick out of all of these, I’d go with this collapsable water bottle. I’ve never seen one of these before and I just think it’s such a unique and practical gift!
Stocking Stuffers Under $25
1. Marble phone case – Fact: Anyone and everyone would love to find a new phone case in their stocking
2. Blush palette – For the girl who loves makeup
3. Iridescent card case – Love this simple card case that attaches to your keychain so you don’t have to carry a big wallet
4. Sheet mask – For the girl who loves to pamper herself
5. Bath bomb – Target has a lot of fun and affordable bath bombs, extra points for this seasonal one!
6. Nail polish – Give me all the polish!
7. Collapsable water bottle – How cool is this water bottle? Perfect for the girl (or guy!) on the go
8. PopSocket – I just got one of these after getting the iPhone X and it just makes life so much easier
9. Monogram zip pouch – Perfect for keeping things organized in a tote or handbag
10. Marled suede gloves – Cozy and affordable at under $20
11. Kiehl’s face wash – Because how often do guys buy their own skincare products?
12. Card case – These are great when guys don’t want to carry their big wallet
13. Silk tie stain remover – For the businessman who somehow spills food on his tie
14. iTunes gift card – This is the best time of year to stock up on that iTunes money, something everyone can use!
15. Feetures socks – These are truly the best and supportive socks I’ve ever worn- great for girls & guys
16. Sobriety Test game – For the game lover and a great way to keep occupied during the holidays
17. Golf ball marker & hat clip – A must have for golf
18. The Bar Book – For the entertainer who likes to make fancy drinks
I have a collapsible water bottle and it’s the best thing ever!! I picked up some face masks for my sister – can’t wait to give all the gifts in a couple weeks! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston
Owen Davis says
That water bottle is so neat!! I wish Santa would bring me some new face masks for my stocking 😉