Katie from Champagne & Suitcases has nominated me for a Liebster Award! This is a way for bloggers to celebrate bloggers. It is given from one blogger to another as long as the blogger has less than 200 followers. If you choose to accept your nomination, here’s how it works:
- Answer the questions of the person who nominated you
- List 10 facts about yourself
- Create 10 new questions
- Nominate 5-10 new bloggers that have less than 200 followers
Ready to get started?
My questions (sent to me from Katie):
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging in order to share my PA school experiences with family & friends. I love Facebook, but also hate when people write novels on there. Nobody wants to read your life story in a status. That’s where a blog comes in. I don’t get to talk with people on the phone as much and blogging is a good way for people to be in the loop of what’s going on.
2. What is your favorite dessert?
Hmmm… this is a hard one because I absolutely love sweets. Some of my top faves would have to be banana pudding and cheesecake.
3. Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give your 21-year-old self?
Don’t sweat the small stuff and everything happens for a reason.
4. Favorite book?
Well I’m not much of a reader (more of a movie kind of girl) but I would have to say the classic Harry Potter series.
5. What is a beauty or hair product you can’t live without?
Nail polish, obvi. Also I would die without my Makeup Forever HD concealer. I always have to have one on hand, it works miracles!
6. Fill in the blank: I am most happy when…
I’m traveling with Ryan. We’ve gotten to take so many fun trips and I love exploring & trying new things with him.
7. Favorite food?
8. Where is your favorite place you’ve traveled?
That’s a tough one. I’d have to say Punta Cana, DR because the weather was absolutely perfect, our resort was beautiful, and we got to relax and also do some fun excursions!
9. If you could meet an influential person in American history, who would it be?
Marilyn Monroe because she is a legend and style icon.
10. If you were an animal, what animal would it be and why?
A bird so I could fly!
10 Facts about Me
1. I was born in Moscow, Russia (but most wouldn’t guess due to my southern accent)
2. I skipped the 2nd grade so I’m used to being “the young one”
3. Ryan & I participated a scavenger hunt against 200 other teams and won a Ritani diamond ring
4. I’m officially 1/4 of the way through PA school (time flies!)
5. You will rarely find me without my nails painted
6. I have been skydiving
7. I’ve met Adam Levine
8. Ryan & I actually “met” each other twice
9. Making photobooks is my passion
10. I’ve never been skiing but really want to try
My Nominations are…
1. Blair at Classic Collins
2. Chesson at A Southern Twenty-Five
3. Lauren at Peach State of Mind
4. Alyssa at Lessons with A
5. Cara at Chic Meets Healthy
Lastly, my questions for you…
1. What is the top thing on your bucket list?
2. What is your favorite movie?
3. If you could have any job (money doesn’t matter), what would it be?
4. Favorite vacation destination?
5. Fill in the blank: My pet peeve is…
6. One thing you can’t live without
7. What do you do to relax?
8. If you won the powerball lottery, what would you do with the money?
9. What is your dream car?
10. If you could sit down & eat lunch with any celebrity, who would it be?
I hope you’ve enjoyed learning a little bit more about me and I can’t wait to learn more about you, so let me know when you’ve got my questions and answers up.