Good morning and happy Friday!! Surprisingly in my two years of blogging, I have never done a “what’s in my bag” post. I don’t know about y’all, but these are some of my favorite posts to read so in true blogger fashion… here it is! I got this Kate Spade “cedar street maise” satchel last year as a birthday present (thanks mom!) and it easily takes the cake for my favorite handbag. It’s super bright but somehow goes with most things in my wardrobe and to me, it’s the perfect size. Let’s take a peek inside, shall we?
Wallet // I’ve had this Kate Spade wallet for a few years now and it has held up very well. I love the fact that it’s slim and doesn’t take up too much space (I prefer the snap closure over a big zip-around wallet). Plus, the hot pink color makes it super easy to find in any purse!
Wedding Diary // I’m always wedding planning on the go so I wanted to have a slim notebook to jot down my ideas and keep my checklists & wedding calendar on hand. And really I just wanted an excuse to get another May Book. Only 260 days to go 🙂
iPhone // This one needs no explanation. I think I’m due for an upgrade pretty soon and even though I’m not looking forward to the bigger size of the iPhone 6, I’m excited to start using the cases I have stashed up!
Perfume // Pretty much anytime I order makeup online I choose the perfume samples as my free gift. I love to try new scents and these teeny bottles are so convenient to throw in your bag.
Nail File // Because rough nails will absolutely drive me crazy!!
Sunnies // These Illesteva mirrored sunglasses are my latest obsession. I love that they came with not only a hard case but also this microfiber pouch that saves lots of space in my bag.
Tic Tacs (not pictured) // I actually ran out today but I must have one of these after every meal- gotta keep that breath fresh!
Miscellaneous Items // Emi-Jay hair ties, blog business cards, fruit snacks, hair clip, pen.
Wristlet // The bag within a bag. I like to have something that can hold all of my smaller essentials that I can easily transfer between handbags or my work tote. Here’s what you’ll find inside:
- L’Occitane Hand Cream: This brand has been a favorite for many years and I always stock up on the gift sets that come out during the holidays. Can’t beat that shea butter!
- Lipsticks: Is 6 enough?? Oh, and don’t forget my Fresh Sugar lip balm– it’s actually running low so I think a trip to Sephora is in order!
- Aquaphor Lip Repair: For when your lips just need some good ‘ol hydration. I keep one with me and one on my nightstand to put on before bed.
- Bobby Pins: Because I wouldn’t be a real girl if I didn’t leave a trail of bobby pins everywhere.
- Mini Brush: Last but certainly not least, my Sephora baby brush. This is the most compact mirror/brush combo that I have found so far and it goes with me everywhere. Love it!
What is the one thing that you gotta have in your purse… no matter what?
My first week of surgery wasn’t too crazy, but I’m still ready for the weekend (let’s be honest… when am I not??). I don’t have any major plans, but I definitely want to catch up on some relaxation… and studying… and Grey’s! Thanks for reading along and have a fab Friday 🙂