Happy Friday!! I want to thank y’all so much for all the sweet comments on Wednesday’s post. What are the odds that I would post a townhouse update and then get an email THAT NIGHT with our closing day info. That’s right y’all- we are closing on our townhouse on February 28th!!! It feels SO good to finally have a date however that means we start ordering more furniture like ASAP!
Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching so I’ve got pink on my mind… and spring for that matter! The weather seems to be cooling down again but I’m ready to bust out the sandals and dresses. Speaking of warm weather, Ryan & I are heading down to Naples, FL for a long weekend next month and I’m counting down the days till I have my toes in the sand! Anyway, today I’m sharing some of my favorite pink pieces that are all under $100 and perfect for Valentine’s Day. Hope y’all have a fabulous Friday!
1. HOT PINK PEPLUM TOP | I love a good peplum and lace combo- perfect for work or play and this top is for the girly girl in all of us.
2. STRIPED PAJAMA SET | Honeydew makes some of the softest undies and PJs and they’re still super affordable. This striped set looks super comfy.
3. BLUSH LACE TRIM TEE | Let’s face it, Topshop kills it when it comes to tops. I love the lace trim on this one and it also comes in black and white.
4. ROSE QUARTZ EARRINGS | The rose quartz and gold combo is a match made in heaven. It’s no secret that I’m obsessed with Kendra Scott and these would go with pretty much anything in your wardrobe.
5. PINK LIPSTICK | I have been so impressed with the Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche lipsticks for their rich pigment and wearability (see my original review here). They have some fun punchy pinks that I’m dying to try out.
6. TASSEL EARRINGS | These beaded tassel earrings have become quite popular and I’m glad they came out with the “mini piñata” version that aren’t as heavy as the originals.
7. BELL SLEEVE LACE TOP | This brand has a lot of fun & unique pieces, most of which are under the $100 price point. I’m obsessed with the lace pattern and bell sleeves of this top and how gorgeous would it look with some white skinnies?!
8. PLEATED MAXI SKIRT | I’m all about the pleats these days and love the bubblegum pink of this maxi. It’s under $35 and also comes in olive and black.
9. BLUSH MINIDRESS | Blush strikes again! This is a great transitional dress as we go into spring and the open sticking is a nice added detail.
10. PINK STRAPPY SANDALS | Ankle strap sandals are so versatile and I am guilty of owning too many neutral shoes. I would love to add a fun pink pair to the mix and love these by Sam Edelman (he makes the comfiest shoes!).
11. TASSEL SHOULDER BAG | Blush bags are perfect because they go with literally everything. This one’s pretty roomy with 2 compartments inside and gotta love that little tassel!
12. PRETTY IN PINK NAIL POLISH SET | All the pinks you’ll need this season! If you follow my Instastories then you saw me post about these last night and I will be doing a detailed review of all the colors on the blog soon.
SHOP THE POST